English Language Pack For Appointment Module

English Language Pack For Appointment Module

by Travis Newton -
Number of replies: 3

I am not sure if this is the right place but I cannot find an English pack for the Appointment module. I have the English language pack that I downloaded and everything seems to be in there but that module's pack. I really need it so if anyone has it, please tell me where I can get it! Thank you very very much!wink

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Travis Newton

Re: English Language Pack For Appointment Module

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

In the package you downloaded, there's a file, called appointment.php: that's the en language file. Copy that to moodle/lang/en and it will work.

I agree with you that the file is covered with good camouflage and that it should be in a lang/en subfolder..

In reply to koen roggemans

by Travis Newton -
In the English pack "en"? I looked , but all I have is: algebra, admin, attendence, assignment, and auth.
In reply to Travis Newton

by Travis Newton -
I found it! Yeah, why wasn't the en language file placed in a folder lang/en? That would have helped! Well I uploaded it into the module directory so I will just move it! Thank you for your help!wink