Door Moodle Integration Installation

Door Moodle Integration Installation

by Shelley Cridland -
Number of replies: 6

I have installed DOOR on my server, and it seems to be working properly - as I can manually add items and export items out of the respoitory there.

I have installed the plug in for Moodle Door integration and that seemed to go as planned.  However, when I try to export a LO from Moodle into Door - I have the following problems..

1) The selected 'file' is not automatically checked in the list of files - (I had previously installed this in a Stand alone mode before installing it on our server, and this worked on the SA mode)

2) If there are multiple files being uploaded with one LO - when we get to the screen where it says to select the 'first' file.  All I have is the radio buttons with no text beside them indicating which button is for which file.

3) After I select the repositry to put the LO into - I get the following error message in a Door screen:

An error has occurred, CURL library cannot be found. Please reinstall PHP including this library.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

Shelley

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shelley Cridland

Re: Door Moodle Integration Installation

by Ger Tielemans -
Do you use PHP5 on your server? (Door needs this for the upload part)
In reply to Ger Tielemans

by Shelley Cridland -
I have resolved part of the problem.. CURL was not activitated on Php- that has resolved he import from Door into Moodle problem.

I am still having issues with exporting from MOODLE into DOOR...when I get to the page where you should be able to select the files to attach to the LO, the list never shows us...this is what I see (See attachment)

Shelley

by mauro nidola -
Hi,
could you please try with safari? I tested it on safari and it worked. If you wish I can test it on IE for mac. The plugin MOODLE to DOOR needs php5 (on moodle server).
In reply to mauro nidola

by Shelley Cridland -
I had tried it on Safari earlier with the same result - but tried again..was able to select the files this time...(still don't understand why they are not automatically selected - after selecting the LO from the list initally)...

However, when I get to the next screen where you are to select the first file - it is a blank radio button list...see attached.

Also checked on the version of PHP and it is 5.2.1

Thanks for the help
Shelley

by Shelley Cridland -

A bit of an update- I am still having the same issue - when the page loads and I get this error...(this is the page where sometimes the file list shows up and sometimes it doesn't)

Line: 115

Char: 6

Error:'document.MyTree.nodelist' is Null or not an object

Any ideas?

Shelley

by mauro nidola -

DOOR 1.7.0 and MOODLE PLUGIN 1.7.0 available on sourceforge.

Mauro Nidola