Moodle Developer's Meeting

Moodle Developer's Meeting

by Martin Dougiamas -
Number of replies: 11
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi, all.

Just a heads-up:

I'm currently planning a Moodle Developer's Meeting this Friday for a general chat about what we're all doing. The time is best for Europeans this time.

I'll keep this calendar entry updated with details:
http://moodle.org/calendar/view.php?view=day&course=1&cal_d=20&cal_m=04&cal_y=2007

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: Moodle Developer's Meeting

by Iñaki Arenaza -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Are there any recordings of the meeting available? I wasn't able to attend it.

Saludos. Iñaki.
In reply to Iñaki Arenaza

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Iñaki,

The meeting wasn't recorded, however I made some notes in Skype which you're welcome to.
In reply to Helen Foster

by Michael Penney -
Hi Helen, could I share your notes as well?
In reply to Michael Penney

by David Horat -
Same here. I wasn´t unabled to attend due to a work meeting. Where can we find your notes?
In reply to David Horat

by Julian Ridden -

I would love it if someone could start minute taking in these meetings. Would be very informative/insightful for many of us.

In reply to Julian Ridden

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Helen, can we make this an official part of your job next time? smile
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Tim, thanks for adding your notes. approve Additional notes from other meeting attendees would be appreciated too.

Martin, I'd be happy to take meeting minutes next time. My reason for making notes in Skype chat was to help non-native English speakers understand what was being said in the meeting i.e. to provide sub-titles for the voice-conferencing. Next time I'll let more people know about this service. wink

In reply to Helen Foster

by Iñaki Arenaza -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hummm, I'm completely lost smile How can I access those Skype notes? (I've just used Skype once or twice to chat with a friend overseas; I didn't know you could share notes there too).

Saludos. Iñaki.
In reply to Iñaki Arenaza

by Helen Foster -
Hi Iñaki,

Sorry to confuse you. I meant that I had written some notes in Skype chat. Anyway, the notes have now been added to docs.moodle.org/en/Developer_conference_April_2007 - hope they are of some use. smile