Recent Upgrade error

Recent Upgrade error

by Boyd Mitchell -
Number of replies: 2

I have just upgraded from 1.1 to 1.2.1. And I am getting these error messages under my "Recent Activity" bar.

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html//moodle/mod/dialogue/lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html//moodle/course/lib.php on line 608

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html//moodle/mod/exercise/lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html//moodle/course/lib.php on line 608

I remember making changes to the dialogue module and exercise modules to make them work with 1.1... I just can't remember what the changes were.

Thanks for your help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Boyd Mitchell

Re: Recent Upgrade error

by Ray Kingdon -
It looks like you've got a course using the Dialogue and Exercise modules but neither of the modules have been installed (they are not in the 1.2.1 release). Try downloading them from the Modules page and follow the instructions there. You'll also need the latest Language Pack. That should fix the problem.
In reply to Ray Kingdon

Re: Recent Upgrade error

by Boyd Mitchell -

now I do feel dumb... I just assumed that they were part of 1.2.  Especially Dialogue.  We love the dialogue mod.

Thanks for your help