I am pleased to announce that the Criteria reference block has been updated for 1.9.
A few changes have resulted:
- The csv upload facility for grades has been removed (this is now part of gradebook proper)
- The number of levels per block has been extended, it had been limited to 3. Now by choosing from a drop down you can extend it by 3 each time...so I guess it can have as many as you want.
- The link from the table to the module I think should work for most; if your favourite module doesn't let me know it should be relatively easy to code. Modules tested so far are 'assignment', 'quiz' and 'manual'.
- Manual grade items when clicked through this table will display the iteminfo field. This field, completed when you add a new manual grade to the gradebook, can contain html.
- If you have two assessments with the same name, eg an assignment, a quiz etc then the links break and it cannot be set to choose one to display a pass/incomplete for
- Language strings - I have not used enough of these to allow for customisation.
- Anything else that you find for me to look at