CSV Import (My attempt)

Criteria Reference Block for 1.9 - RELEASED

by David Fountain -
Number of replies: 0
(Sorry for the double post - I checked the title of the first post in this thread and realised that it is headed 'CSV Import' and as that is the one thing that has been removed from the block I thought a new thread would be better.)

I am pleased to announce that the Criteria reference block has been updated for 1.9.
A few changes have resulted:
  • The csv upload facility for grades has been removed (this is now part of gradebook proper)
  • The number of levels per block has been extended, it had been limited to 3. Now by choosing from a drop down you can extend it by 3 each time...so I guess it can have as many as you want.
  • The link from the table to the module I think should work for most; if your favourite module doesn't let me know it should be relatively easy to code. Modules tested so far are 'assignment', 'quiz' and 'manual'.
  • Manual grade items when clicked through this table will display the iteminfo field. This field, completed when you add a new manual grade to the gradebook, can contain html.
Problems I have yet to investigate
  • If you have two assessments with the same name, eg an assignment, a quiz etc then the links break and it cannot be set to choose one to display a pass/incomplete for
  • Language strings - I have not used enough of these to allow for customisation.
  • Anything else that you find for me to look at