how can I hide location bar (also menubar, toolbar) when I insert link under forum html editor?

how can I hide location bar (also menubar, toolbar) when I insert link under forum html editor?

by Calvin Na -
Number of replies: 0
Hey, fellow moodlers

Can anybody help me to figure out how to hide location bar (along with menu bar, tool bar) under Course/Add an activity/"Forum"/html editor/ Click on the Insert Web Link Button?

I am trying to link .html page, which then starts playing .swf lecture files. I need to hide the location of these sensitive files, so other people cannot view the files unless they are enrolled.

I know that there is a really neat feature under Course/Add a resource/"link to a file or web site"/"window setting", where you have options such as followings:

New window
Allow the window to be resized
Allow the window to be scrolled
Show the directory links
Show the location bar <==============This is the option that I need !!!
Show the menu bar
Show the toolbar
Show the status bar
Default window width (in pixels)
Default window height (in pixels)

I would love to have a similar window setting feature under html editor/"Insert Web Link."

If anyone of you guys can provide me simple codes, I might be able to implement those even though I am not an advanced programmer. (Actually I am a total beginner in programming. But I think I can copy and paste. smile ) I am using Moodle 1.6.3 version.

Please help!!!!!

Sincerely,

Calvin

Average of ratings: -