Question about teachers' permission

Question about teachers' permission

by Jinn Z -
Number of replies: 1

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask. I am not even sure if the function I am going to ask exists or not. But I really hope someone can help me here. When there are two or more teachers in one course and they all have edit permission, can they edit anything in the course, even those created by other teacher? And things like feedback in Journal are the same: one teacher can edit another teacher's feedback and makes it his. Is there any way to prevent this kind of cross-editing?

Did I miss something or that's just the way it is? If so, is that possible at all to prevent teachers editing other teacher's content? Thank you very much for any help.

Jin

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jinn Z

Re: Question about teachers' permission

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
There is nothing to prevent any of this. There are big plans doing the rounds for overhauling Moodle's content management system (CMS), and these issues will hopefully be addressed then. Even more hopefully this is not too far away.