TeX filter reference available!

TeX filter reference available!

by Don Quixote -
Number of replies: 5

Hi all,

the first version of the moodle TeX filter reference (in English) is available now at eMathPool. Just login as a guest user. The documentation contains 106 entries and should allow a good start with the filter.

I will continue to extend the documentation. If your interested in translating it, please contact me.

I hope you will find that document useful.

Cheers

Andreas

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Don Quixote

Re: TeX filter reference available!

by Gunther Dippe -
Great job!
I especially like the smiley (even though it might not be the most useful) smile smile
Cheers
In reply to Don Quixote

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Andreas,

Congratulations, it's simply an amazing reference (and downloadable). Great job!

Ciao smile

In reply to Don Quixote

by Zbigniew Fiedorowicz -
Andreas,

Congratulations on an outstanding job.  This will be an indispensible resource.

Zig

In reply to Don Quixote

by Hugo Troch -
Yes, I'm willing to make a translation into dutch.
In reply to Hugo Troch

by Don Quixote -

Hi all,

many thanks for the very positive feedback! smile wow!

It's a great pleasure for me that you find this documentation useful. I will keep on extending and improving it!

Hugo,

yes, it would be great to have a dutch translation. Thanks! I give you a course creator account for MOODL-002 at emathpool and then you can work comfortably there with your dutch translation. As soon as it will be ready, we can then give access to it and put the download link. I will also open a "authors & translators" forum where we can communicate.

And Zig, thanks for the great TeX filter! It would be useless to write a documentation without it wink

Greetings

Andreas