Add logo to Orangewhite header

Add logo to Orangewhite header

by Seth Dickens -
Number of replies: 2

Hi there all,

Sorry if this is a noob question. I wanted to know if it is possible to add a logo to a theme that doesn't have a logo as standard.

I'm currently using the Orangewhite theme on www.sethdickensenglish.com and would like to add our school's logo to the big bold letters at the top.

Over the weekend I tried (and sort of had success) by posting over the code from the header of the formal white theme, which I'd added my own logo to. That sort of worked, but I lost the nice orange bar across the top of the page in the Orange white theme. I think it's the part that says $navbar that made the nice orange bar, but I can't be sure.

Anyway, does anyone know how i can add a logo to every page one 100px high and one 50px high in this type of "logoless" theme?

Your help is much appreciated!

Seth.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Seth Dickens

Re: Add logo to Orangewhite header

by Urs Hunkler -
Picture of Core developers

Hi Seth,

you may look at the posting at "Re: adding themes ???" to see an example how you can add a logo to any theme.

Hope this helps.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Urs Hunkler

Re: Add logo to Orangewhite header you

by Seth Dickens -
Thank you Urs! Thank you!

It worked hey heyyy!!!!

I just need to figure out how to make it smaller on the other pages (and it did funny things to my calender too) but I'm sure that's just cos I didn't write carefully or something.

Hooray for Moodle and hooray for how helpful everyone here is!

Seth