Moodle use in Primary and Secondary Schools

Moodle use in Primary and Secondary Schools

by Irfan Ali -
Number of replies: 1
Hi All,

I am very keen to speak to people who have implemented and used moodle in Primary and Secondary schools particularly in the UK. Also it would be nice to hear from primary and secondary school teachers who have used moodle as a teaching platform.

Cheers,
Irfan
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Irfan Ali

Re: Moodle use in Primary and Secondary Schools

by Michael Rodgers -
Hi Irfan firstly in response to your post, there is a forum member called Miles Berry who has used Moodle with a Primary School and published a dissertation based on his findings. If you do a search for his name then I'm sure you'll get a link to the publication.

Secondly, having seen your post on the forum I'm not sure if you'll be able to assist with my requirements?

I am University Student in my final year at Sheffield Hallam, as part of my dissertation I have been looking into the idea of using Moodle within a Primary School. I have developed a possible prototype first hand application and am looking for UK based primary school teachers or individuals involved in primary education to test and evaluate my platform is possible? Therefore I wondered if you may be able to assist me with this testing at all, or if you know of any teachers that could possibly help out?

Thanks,
Michael