PATCH: auto-enrollment database plugin

PATCH: auto-enrollment database plugin

بذریعہ Rich Bowen -
جوابات کی تعداد: 2
Rather new to Moodle development, so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here, or just in the issue tracker. So I'll do both.

http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-8693

Contains a patch for a bug in /enrol/database/enrol.php, which causes it to fail to enroll anyone in any course, because it believes that they are already enrolled.

This bug exists in 1.7, which we're currently running, but it also exists in current CVS HEAD.

درجہ بندی کا اوسط: -
Rich Bowen کے جواب میں

Re: PATCH: auto-enrollment database plugin

بذریعہ Jason Hollowell -
Particularly helpful Moodlers کی تصویر
Rich,

I'm not sure if this is related to a bug (at least I think it's a bug) that I have encountered or not.

Assigning an enrollment key to a course has no effect. Site users (students) can enter the course without being prompted for the key...

It sounds like the patch you have posted is related but I'm not sure if it's the same problem or not?

Ideas, feedback, insights etc. will be much appreciated مسکراہٹ

Jason
Rich Bowen کے جواب میں

Re: PATCH: auto-enrollment database plugin

بذریعہ Clinton Graham -
Wow. You posted that and it was fixed the same day! I posted that as MDL-8532 (only in the tracker), and was still waiting on a response. Is the standard procedure to send bugs to the forums? First or simultaneously?

Anybody want to take a look at MDL-8550, which has simlarly catastrophic results to this bug?