I am trying to install Moodle on a hosted site.
I have done the following:
1. Created a /moodle folder and subdomain pointing to this folder
2. Created a /moodledata folder and subdomain pointing to this folder
3. Ensured the above folders and all subfolders/files are Read/Write/Execute to all.
4. Created a moodledata database and given my user full access to the database.
5. The Install.php works great until I get to the "Configure Database Step"
6. I give the following data:
4. Username (I give the correct name)
5. Password (I give the correct password)
When I click "Next" from this screen, everything seems to churn along for a bit and then - BLANK SCREEN.
I have attempted to place a .htaccess file in both my moodle and moodledata folders, but my server will not allow me to have a file beginning with a '.'