Where is this code? Which php file?

Where is this code? Which php file?

por Usuário excluído -
Número de respostas: 3

I would like to play around with some programming (on my test site of course), and want to know if anybody can point me to the correct file...

When a student enters a quiz, they get a screen that tells them about the quiz, and then at the bottom, they get one of the following choices:

For a first time attempt, it says:

If there is a time limit between attempts, they get this:

If they saved their last attempt (without submitting), they get this:

If they can re-attempt the quiz they get this:

Where can I find (or start looking) for:

1) the code that displays the list of previous attempts (if any to display),

2) the code that decides which button to display ("Attempt quiz now", "Continue last attempt", "Re-attempt quiz"), or displays the "temporarily not allowed" message.

Thanks

Média das avaliações:  -
Em resposta à Usuário excluído

Re: Where is this code? Which php file?

por Usuário excluído -

Jeff Sherk wrote "I would like to play around with some programming (on my test site of course), and want to know if anybody can point me to the correct file..."

Ooops.. it didn't like my inserted .jpg images!! What format for inserted images should I have used?

Em resposta à Usuário excluído

Re: Where is this code? Which php file?

por Tim Hunt -
Imagem de Core developers Imagem de Documentation writers Imagem de Particularly helpful Moodlers Imagem de Peer reviewers Imagem de Plugin developers
Look at your web browser.

When you enter a quiz, the URL something like is http://example.com/moodle/mod/quiz/viw.php?....

That means that the code for that page is in mod/quiz/view.php.

That code calls various library functions to do some of the work. The easiest way to follow what is going on it to get a decent editor (for example, Eclipse) so you can jump to the definition of any function using a keyboard shortcut or the mouse.