Teacher just for one topic?!?

Teacher just for one topic?!?

by Harald H -
Number of replies: 3

hi everyone,
i wonder if it is posible to set a teacher just for one topic,

ok i will try to explain, i set up a moodle course in topics format. in the beginning of the course every student has to choose one topic. in not elearning courses (in real live smile) the student has to do a presentation maybe 30-45 min. and after that, there will be a discussion. what i would like to do now, the student should do a online presentation, therefore they need the same rights as a teacher, because i want them to insert a discussion forum, maybe a test, some text or media elements, anything they want, everything they think that is necessary to "teach" their topic. but they should only be allowed to work on their own topic, not on course settings or other topics.

i hope someone understood.

any ideals?

tia

Harald

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Harald H

Re: Teacher just for one topic?!?

by Wendi Dunlap -
Boy oh boy, would this be a good thing for me, too! But one of my uses of Moodle is kind of non-standard, that's why.

Still, it would be nice to give people rights to mess up a topic without also being able to mess up the whole course! big grin
In reply to Harald H

by Stig Bjarne Haugen -
Hi! If you creat new classroms (courses) to each group you can give teacher rights to the students in their own 'group-room'. Wouldn't this solve it?
In reply to Stig Bjarne Haugen

by Harald H -

yes, that would work,

but that i will have maybe 10 classes, with only one topic, and actually all the ten topics should be in one class

is it possple to create "subclasses"??

Harald