French translation

French translation

by Nicolas Martignoni -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
I append here the french translation on calendar.php.

Thank you to put it in the CVS!

Nicolas
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nicolas Martignoni

Re: French translation

by John Papaioannou -
Nicolas, the translation was added to CVS a few moments ago. Thanks very much for your contribution!

Jon
In reply to John Papaioannou

by Nicolas Martignoni -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
If you want I update it regularly, you could give me CVS access in the fr directory, unless the merge with Moodle CVS occurs shortly.

Bye
Nicolas
In reply to Nicolas Martignoni

by John Papaioannou -
Hi Nicolas,

I don't know about when the merge will occur (as Martin hasn't said anything, I don't think it will be done shortly), and I also cannot give you CVS access... Martin can do that.

It's probably best if we wait for the merge. Until then, a 99% correct translation is better than no translation at all.

Jon
In reply to John Papaioannou

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Won't be long ... I wanted to start it this week already but Moodle 1.2.1 became necessary.  Once I finish upgrading all my clients to 1.2.1 I'll be right onto calendar, promise!  tongueout