It seems you applied perfectly what I had in mind. las !
By the way, did you clear the browser's cache ? Guess you did...
I'm sorry, Simon, that what we both conceive as logical does'nt produce what's awaited. For my part, I'm to search similar problems in numerous threads dedicated to roles and capabilities.
Once again, in one other context
, a simple application of what I conceive about changing a capability fails... I remember that a month ago, I tried to extend students rights so as to tutor their peers or edit some activities and failed.
Ever since I built a strong course meta-course structure wich deals perfectly to distribute courses to teachers and learners, but I must admit that I fail again to manage a role capability change.
I'll give you any links that I'll find in other threads to cope with that problem.