Linking two quizzes

Linking two quizzes

написао/ла Matt Brabender -
Број одговора: 7
We run exam style quizzes. Each exam consists of two parts. Each has a time limit of about an hour.
Is there a way to link the two quizzes so once the first has been submitted or timed out, the second one appears, ready to start?

Basically we would like students to perform task one and task two consecutively without having to go back through the web site to start the second one.

Is there a solution for this?
У одговору на Matt Brabender

Re: Linking two quizzes or making them adaptive

написао/ла Tom Davis -
I do not know the answer to your question, but I have a similar question. Is it possible to make access to the second quiz contingent upon a passing grade on the first quiz?
У одговору на Matt Brabender

Re: Linking two quizzes

написао/ла Lee lee -
and also after they take the quiz, is there a way they could jump or a link button to any activity not only quiz but lesson etc. also? so that they can do it continuously without having to go back through the course page ? Any solution for this ?
У одговору на Lee lee

написао/ла James Steinbach -

The question about making the availability of "Quiz B" contingent on a passing grade on "Quiz A" has been answered in several other forum threads - it can't be done.  The experts typically recommend using a Lesson to do that.

However, it is possible to direct students to another quiz after finishing the first without them having to go back to the course home, at least on Moodle 1.7+.  For each quiz (in 1.7+) you can set "Overall Feedback" that will display based on final quiz percentage.  In this feedback you can hyperlink to the next quiz (or any other resource/activity you like).  You could also direct the student to retake the quiz if he scored poorly (although it doesn't force him to).

У одговору на James Steinbach

написао/ла Lee lee -
thanks a lot for this James , maybe it could solve my problem .

----- and also after they take the quiz, is there a way they could jump or a link button to any activity not only quiz but lesson etc. also? so that they can do it continuously without having to go back through the course page ? Any solution for this ?
У одговору на James Steinbach

написао/ла Lee lee -
"In this feedback you can hyperlink to the next quiz (or any other resource/activity you like). "

hi james

It worked , but its not clickable , how can I make it (hyperlink)clickable? it looks like a plain text .. is there a way for this ? THANKS .

Moodle 1.7