support_at_moodle.com copyright_Стартирана кореспонденция

support_at_moodle.com copyright_Стартирана кореспонденция

от Daniel Denev -
Number of replies: 13
In reply to Daniel Denev

Re: support_at_moodle.com copyright_Стартирана кореспонденция

от Svetlin Stoyanov -
 С теб сме! 250 000 EUR звучи по разбираемо.
In reply to Svetlin Stoyanov

от Daniel Denev -

Subject: [MOODLE #GPJ-469621]: prosveta.eu

Date: Вторник, 2007, Януари 23 02:51:54 GMT+02:00

Hi, Daniel.

http://prosveta.eu/ is not a Moodle site ... and the logo you sent is from moodle.com.au

I can't see the problem yet ...

The GPL license allows people to produce any site they wish, and even to remove the moodle logo from it. People can also charge for such sites if they wish (I assume the license is for the support of the site, rather than the software itself).

However, if something more than this is happening, please provide details (and evidence!) - I'd be very interested. (please reply to this message so that your email goes to
support@moodle.com)

Cheers,
Martin
--
Martin Dougiamas
Moodle.com

от Daniel Denev -

To: martin@moodle.com, support@moodle.com

Subject: Re: [MOODLE #GPJ-469621]: prosveta.eu

Date: Вторник, 2007, Януари 23 10:56:40 GMT+02:00

Dear Martin and Moodle support team,
When I reseived your e-mail here was a night. I sleep 3 hours in the twenty-four-hour and I red the e-mails but I was very tired. It was beter to have enough time to replay than to reseive new e-mails. I never indulge in a e-mail to you if I have serious reason. I never backbite! I never afford to myself to write lies. I have no reason to do this.
2 years ago in Bulgaria started project "National Educational Portal". The problem I arised is not related with website http://prosveta.eu  I mean the software. They pretend to be the companies that wrote this software and take a lot of finances (250 000 EUR )!!! I do not think so!!! They "wrote" a software that have been written years ago and sold the licence to our Bulgarian Ministery of Education!!! This group of companies not promote Moodle services, but they promoting consulting, teaching administrators, installation and etc. This is bind in with a contract between This companies LEXiS consortium and Ministery of Education and include finance. Is this comersial use? Firms "worked" on software!?

According to GPL licence and expresions in it:

1. Provide the source to others - They not provided!!!

2. not modify or remove the original license and copyrights - they removed and put your copyright sign You can see this
3. apply this same license to any derivative work - there no such thing at all

THIS SITE IS REALY BASED ON MOODLE SOFTWARE!!!

Daniel Denev
Europe, Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

от Daniel Denev -

To: support@moodle.com

Date: Вторник, 2007, Януари 23 13:15:45 GMT+02:00

Dear Moodle support team,
I write this because I have serious reason. In Bulgalia have been started a project called "National Educational Portal" Our Ministery Of Education assign a task to group of firms (LEXiC). The task was to write software and our Ministery of Education have to develop this project forward in years. These firms take Moodle sourcecode, rewrote it and pretend that this software is their own software and sold the licence of the application to Bulgarian Ministery of Education. http://content.e-edu.bg/course/category.php?id=66    It is not enough clear what is expressions in the contract between Ministeri of Education and Firms and what part of code was changed (the work for 250 000 EUR). For the application "tey wrote"  the firms take 250 000 EUR.

According to GPL licence and expresions in it:

1. Provide the source to others - They not provided!!!

2. not modify or remove the original license and copyrights - they removed and put their own copyright sign You can see this
3. apply this same license to any derivative work - there no such thing at all (the licence was removed!!!)

THIS SITE IS REALY BASED ON MOODLE SOFTWARE!!!

How and who can require this contract between Bulgarian Ministery of Education and LeXiC?????

Daniel Denev

от Daniel Denev -

Martin Dougiamas martin@moodle.com  
daniel_i_denev@abv.bg
[MOODLE #GPJ-469621]: prosveta.eu
Сряда, 2007, Януари 24 03:03:32 GMT+02:00

I can see that this part of their site is Moodle:

http://content.e-edu.bg/

But they're showing the Moodle logo in the footer, even so it doesn't look like they're hiding anything really. It's totally OK for people to modify Moodle and use it like this.

Unfortunately for the other stuff I have no way of reading these web site or knowing about these contracts you speak of ... there are no bulgarian -> english translators I know about.

I am not doubting you, I just need hard evidence of people doing things wrong before I can do anything about it.

What would you suggest I do to follow this up?

Regards,
Martin
--
Martin Dougiamas
Moodle.com

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: GPJ-469621
Department: Trademark Queries
Priority: Low

от Daniel Denev -

Съществуват още документи които липсват! Кой може да ги изиска и кои от тях не представляват фирмена тайна. Мястото където се решават споровете е съда (не по страниците на вестниците и форумите)! Стигнало се е до тук!  ... поне аз ще стигна докрай! Сам ли съм?
Явно всеки народ наистина си заслужава съдбата! ЩОМ НЕ СМЕ ОБЩЕСТВО, какво тогава се оплакваме от държавата си... тъжен/тъжна   тъжен/тъжна   тъжен/тъжна

Е, човекът поиска доказателства (кореспонденцията по-горе)! Ще помогне ли някой с превода? Къде са юристите да изискат останалите документи?

Обявлението за обществената поръчка за Проектирането, създаването и поддържането на Централният национален образователен портал.- ВЪЗЛОЖИТЕЛ
- ОБЕКТ НА ПОРЪЧКАТА
- ЮРИДИЧЕСКА, ИКОНОМИЧЕСКА, ФИНАНСОВА И ТЕХНИЧЕСКА ИНФОРМАЦИЯ
- ПРОЦЕДУРА

Извлечение от архива със СПИСЪКа НА ОБЩЕСТВЕНИТЕ ПОРЪЧКИ, ВЪЗЛОЖЕНИ ОТ МИНИСТЕРСТВО НА ОБРАЗОВАНИЕТО И НАУКАТА ПРЕЗ 2005 Г.

Агенция по обществените поръчки 00165-2005-0049 Р Е Ш Е Н И Е № Р 01-103 / / 02.11.2005 г.

Агенция по обществените поръчки 00165-2005-0049 Обявление за обществена поръчка Дата на получаване 14.11.2005 г.

Агенция по обществените поръчки 00165-2005-0049 Информация за сключен ДОГОВОР Дата на получаване 04.01.2006 г.

от Daniel Denev -

Понеже явно на никого не е ясно, кой би ми помогнал в тълкуването на тези три документа:

- Отворен код

- Лиценза на Moodle

- GNU Публичният лиценз

Софтуера на националния образователен портал е с отворен код! Какво произтича от този факт?

Attachment contract.gif
In reply to Daniel Denev

от Daniel Denev -

В държавната поръчка ясно е записано: "Проектиране, създаване и поддържане на национален образователен портал". Нито е проектиран, нито е създаден от тях!!! Софтуера който са използвали е софтуер с отворен код. Използван е безплатен софтуер за да се получат пари по проект! Най-малко е неморално, а Австралия ще видите, че не е чак толкова далеч!

In reply to Daniel Denev

от Daniel Denev -

To: support@moodle.com, martin@moodle.com, shane@moodle.com.au
Subject:  copyright , Moodle and prosveta.eu
Date: Четвъртък, 2007, Януари 25 14:14:55 GMT+02:00

/xhtml>/xbody>

Daer Martin,

In the Bulgarian's Ministery of Education state's order given to LEXiC consortium has the following clear statement:
Quotation: "Central Bulgarian National Educational Portal to be designed and developped... " They (LEXiC) are not the people designed, nor the people developped Moodle. They take 250 000 EUR for this work!!! The software used is Moodle (Opensource)! This free of charge software was used to be realized project and the money was taken! Where are the auhtor's rights (cpyright and etc.), in the ofisial documents the statement was "We designed and developped..." Why!? This in not moral!!!

Agency for public orders  http://www.aop.bg/case.php?mode=show_doc&doc_id=68444

The organisation that gave the assignment is Bulgarian Ministery of Education  - Mr. Dimitar Zvetkov ; telephone: +359(0)2 9217556 ; fax: +359(0)2 9217682 ; E-mail: d.tzvetkov@minedu.government.bg ; www.minedu.government.bg

LEXiC enter into contract with Bulgarian Ministery of Education to "design and develop ..." Central National Educational Portal on 23.12.2005 г. CONTRACT NUMBER № Д01-433 от 23.12.2005  The Address of the LEXiC Consortium  is:
 Bulgaria, Sofia, Post. Code. 1463 , blv. 80A "Patriarch Evtimii" , President: Mr. Veselin Todorov, telephone: +359(0)2 954 10 30 ; fax: +359(0)2 954 10 30; E-mail: vtodorov@ciela.net ; www.ciela.net

With respect: Daniel Denev

P.S. May be someone interested in circumstances around this infringement of the copyright, opensource definition, and GNU licence!!!

In reply to Daniel Denev

от Daniel Denev -

Subject: [MOODLE #SQH-680123]: copyright , Moodle and prosveta.eu

Date: 2007, Януари 29 07:30:49 GMT+02:00

Daniel, thanks very much for the information, I really appreciate it.

We'll follow this up.
--
Martin Dougiamas
Moodle.com

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: SQH-680123
Department: General Support
Priority: Low

от Daniel Denev -
Обявление за обществена поръчка
arrow.png Услуги
№ 16 от 16.11.2005 г.

РАЗДЕЛ I: ВЪЗЛОЖИТЕЛ

I.1) Наименование и адрес на възложителя
Организация: Министерство на образованието и науката Лице за Контакти: Димитър Цветков - директор на дирекция "ИОТ" Снежана Георгиева
Град: София Държава: България
Телефон: 029217556, 8735023 Факс: 029217682
E-mail: d.tzvetkov@minedu.government.bg; s.geogieva@minedu.government.bg Интернет адрес: www.minedu.government.bg

I.2) Адрес, от който може да се получи допълнителна информация
Съгласно I.1)
I.3) Адрес, от който може да се получи документация за участие
Съгласно I.1)
I.4) Адрес, на който да се изпращат офертите/заявленията за участие
Съгласно I.1)

I.5) Тип възложител

от Daniel Denev -
РАЗДЕЛ V: СКЛЮЧВАНЕ НА ДОГОВОРА

ДОГОВОР № Д01-433 от 23.12.2005

V.1) Сключване и стойност на договора

V.1.1) Наименование и адрес на изпълнителя
  Организация: Консорциум "ЛЕКСИС"
  Пощенски код: 1463
  Град: София
  Държава: България
  Лице за контакт: Веселин Тодоров - управител
  Телефон: 02 954 10 30
  Факс: 02 954 10 30
  E-mail: vtodorov@ciela.net
  Интернет адрес: www.ciela@net

V.1.2) Информация за стойността на договора или за най-ниската и най-високата цена на оферти на класираните кандидати (без ДДС)

Цена 452000 лева