how have you dealt with HotPot license?

Re: how have you dealt with HotPot license?

by Josep M. Fontana -
Number of replies: 0
I'm going through an especially busy period and I don't have time to do what I like the most which is to play around with software smile. So I haven't had a chance to try the SCORM features of Hot Potatoes (but I plan to do it as soon as I can).

The advantage of having an index page like the ones generated by the Masher in Moodle is that it would allow us to unclutter the main page a little bit (or considerably, depending on how many Hot Potatoes quizzes one uses). Moodle is in general a very nice application but one of its most unpleasant defects IMHO is that it is not very flexible when it comes to organize your resources and activities. I often need to include a lot of very short inter-related Hot Potatoes quizzes in my courses. The problem is that when I do this, users have to get into really heavy scrolling up and down and the course becomes pretty unmanageable. If we were able to cluster sets of related quizzes under a single link, that would be a great enhancement. Maybe the SCORM format allows us to do this. But then again I don't really like the current interface for SCORM in Moodle sad.