Ok … I give up
I would check if you get a segmentation fault when you run phpinfo() anyway. I would check if this happens with any other pages (not PHP).
You need to think about the following …
- Where did you get your software? Did you check the requirements for these versions against the software already on 7.3 (I am thinking libraries and suchlike). Your PHP is compatible with your Apache etc etc
- Could you try using the default Apache/PHP/Mysql that came with the SuSE distro - this is very likely to work. Was there a particular reason why you upgraded.
- Have you searched Google for the exact error message you forund in error_log to see if anything turns up?
- If you must use the latest versions then consider compiling from source . That way you know the programs are compiled against the libraries that exist on your SusE system.
- Are you using any other software you have not mentioned. Are you (for example) using a PHP Accelerator?
- There's nothing odd in your php.ini file? I have found some mention of incorrect settings here causing segmentation faults.