Okey, here is how it can be made:
- Create buttons sizes 18x18 px, color depth 2 bit (black and white), set white transparent.
- Save images to folder /lib/editor/images
- Add buttons to toolbar: (find section this.toolbar in htmlarea.php, row 148) and add new row to the toolbar:
- create a function that actually inserts selected character:
Paste this function right under HTMLArea._insertChar function (row 1615).
- Next we need to add some actions to those buttons, so find section this.btnList (row 217) and add lines:
_insertSpecial takes one argument and it's the character which is going to be inserted. Every button needs its own function call.
- Now it's ready to rock! Empty your browser cache and try it on.
- Make a backup of your original htmlarea.php -file.
- Every client needs igbo.ttf font or outcome might be somewhat interesting.