Survey's Disapeared

Survey's Disapeared

by Zachary Miller -
Number of replies: 3
The school that I am working for is using the questionnaire module to take surveys. After working on them for a couple of weeks their surveys disappeared. Well the surveys are still there but all of the questions have disappeared. Does anyone have any idea what would cause this? I am running 1.6.1 right now and this is the first time that I have had any big issues.

On another note: I am thinking of upgrading to 1.7 is this a good idea right now or should I wait for awhile.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Zachary Miller

Re: Survey's Disapeared

by Bob Puffer -
I had this happen to me once and I'm using 1.62+. I was switching between screens, cutting and pasting questions and when I was all done, the survey I was creating had been assigned a different survey ID (pre-existing one) which caused a sever question mixup. Careful investigation directly into the questionnaire tables allowed me to assign an unused survey ID to the new survey, reassign the old survey ID back to its original owner and find the new questions (which didn't have a home until I gave them the new survey ID). Hope this can be of help.
In reply to Zachary Miller

Re: Survey's Disapeared

by Dee Kramer -
I have found that copying and pasting text into the Survey will cause it to diappear.  I don't know if it is the different font or text size that causes the problem.