Is it possible to use moodle for teaching gymnastics

Is it possible to use moodle for teaching gymnastics

by Christoph Löffler -
Number of replies: 1
I am planning a site where members can sign up for different gymnastics courses, which consist of slide shows of exercises as a row of pictures. I think moodle needs a sort of interaction of the user to determine what success the members have.
I want the members get points for viewing slide shows a certain time. After viewing for example 2 weeks the same 4 exercises the member has to answer questions about the difficulty and the success. On the basis of these answers the member should get access to the next set of exercises. On the basis of the answers the difficulty of the exercises should be ajusted.

Is this possible with Moodle?

Thanks
Chris
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Christoph Löffler

Re: Is it possible to use moodle for teaching gymnastics

by ian lake -

I am by no means an expert, I've hardly scratched the surface of beginner, but you seem to trying to combine two activities - none of which i have used but i know they exist.

the slideshow module will show images within Moodle and the lessons module. Could viewing the slideshow somehow be part of a lesson with questions about the images, which would then let students progress to other more complicated moves/slideshows.

ian