Urgent - Students able to review even though set to not be able - Moodle 1.5.4 + (2005060242)

Urgent - Students able to review even though set to not be able - Moodle 1.5.4 + (2005060242)

by Just H -
Number of replies: 2
Hi all

I have a quiz set up to not allow any review of the quiz by students (i.e. no boxes are ticked in the quiz setup). The quiz is also set to open in a secure window.

For some reason, as soon as the answers are submitted the student is able to see their score (as per attached). When the "continue" button is pressed, it takes the student back to the course page within the secure window?

I would have thought with these settings no feedback would be given to the student and I also would have thought the secure window should close on submission.

Anyone come across this strange behaviour or have any ideas how to fix it?

Regards
Harry

Attachment review.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Just H

Re: Urgent - Students able to review even though set to not be able - Moodle 1.5.4 + (2005060242)

by David O'Brien -
Hi Harry
I had the exact same problem with 1.5.4. We were using it for Initial Assessment and did not want the students to be able to see the result at the end as at an earlier attempt we found that they were ridiculing each other. I tried through the Moodle forums to find a "fix" but in the end we upgraded to 1.6.4+ which has done the job.
Sorry I couldn't help with a resolution other than an upgrade.
Regards
In reply to David O'Brien

Re: Urgent - Students able to review even though set to not be able - Moodle 1.5.4 + (2005060242)

by Just H -
G'day Dave

Same here, as I couldn't figure it our I bit the bullet and upgraded mid assessment week!

TIme flies, didn't even remember the issue and was a bit surprised seeing the thread pop up again big grin