Needs Assessments

Needs Assessments

by Milton Molina -
Number of replies: 2

Greetings for everyone,

I'm new using Moodle. I am working in a project for the Missouri state in US. I will need to take something similar to a quiz. I'm attaching a file with the format of this evaluation. I was thinking in uses combos. However, I was looking at Moodle's quizzes and I couldn't find a quiz that match with my requirement. Please, could someone give me some ideas how to solve this problem mixed

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Milton Molina

Re: Needs Assessments

by Tom Murdock -
Milton, do you need to create an assignment for others that is measured against this criteria by you?

If so, you could play with the exercise module and fiddle with the grading assessment rubrics...

Otherwise, I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for.

-Tom
In reply to Tom Murdock

Re: Needs Assessments

by Milton Molina -

Thanks Tom for answer me.  For example, I would like to put in a quiz the following question

Legal Aspects of Child Protection

Level of importance

1-4

Level of proficiency

1-4

1.      Caseworker knows and uses the states legal definitions of physical abuse, sexual abuse, neglect, dependency/neglect and endangerment to determine the validity of protective complaints.

The student (in this case a worker) has to enter a number among 1-4 in level of importance and on level of proficiency to choose between 1-4. That is one question with 2 options for answer. For both answers the numbers has different meanings:

Level of importance:                                                                                    Level of proficiency:

4=very important to job                                                                              4=exceptional ability

3=moderately important to job                                                                 3=acceptable knowledge and skill

2=minor part of job                                                                                    2=needs some development

1=not a part of job                                                                                      1=needs considerable development

Note:  high score means high importance                                        Note:  high score means high  

proficiency

So,  is there a way to made it in Moodle? Thanks in advance for your help. I think that it is like a survey because we are trying to know the level of knowledge from the worker and not to evaluate them. However, I could use the quiz module. The problem is how to set it.