Problems with TEXT export

Problems with TEXT export

by Juan Marín -
Number of replies: 2
Until last week I had no problems to export gradebook to a TEXT file (moodle 1.6.1+). But Now, when I clik export to text file, the result is a page like this (before it opened a pop-up window to save the file):
Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/html/moodle/mod/wiki/blocks/lib.php:13) in /www/html/mood/coninvitados/moodle/grade/lib.php on line 1356

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/html/moodle/mod/wiki/blocks/lib.php:13) in /www/html/mood/coninvitados/moodle/grade/lib.php on line 1358
Nombre Apellido Número de Expediente de Alumnos de la UPV Grupo (te lo indicará tu profesor) Subgrupo (te lo indicará tu profesor) Dirección de correo Cuestionario: Prueba Inicial de conocimientos - Máx.: 10 Cuestionario: Temas de planificación, control, indicadores y VSM - Máx.: 10 Cuestionario: Temas de motivación y liderazgo - Máx.: 10 Cuestionario: Temas de comunicación y organización - Máx.: 10 Cuestionario: TODOS los temas - Máx.: 10 Foro: Comentarios sobre las preguntas TEST de ejemplo - Total Mari sortian; Ricard 7102 3456789 UPV EYTSID direccion@domain.es Ibañez De fraun Lata 7102 1234567 UPV EYTSID mail@domi.es

I look a similar problem in:
by venkatesan iyengar - Thursday, 10 November 2005, 06:08 PM

But nobody answered this

In reply to Juan Marín

Re: Problems with TEXT export

by Juan Marín -
It was due to an error in /www/html/moodle/mod/wiki/blocks/lib.php.
I think that WikiTeam solved this bug in one of the last releases that they made since last september.
In reply to Juan Marín

Re: Problems with TEXT export

by Michael McDermott -

Not much help to you, but I have a similar problem.

Text export gives the message that it cannot find the temporary internet/Content IES/text file. It asks me if I want to create one, but then it just goes blank.

Export to Excel is even more strange, as it works well with 60 students in a course, but corrupts the Excel file with more than 60. Oddly it is not always 60 students and can go up to 73 students, depending on how many assignments are in the grades section.

Any thoughts anyone.

Mike McDermott

Moodle 1.6.1+

PHP 5.1.2