status and location of upload and review

status and location of upload and review

by Mike Jackson -
Number of replies: 5

This assignment type was very useful to us last year, but since upgrading to 1.6.3, we don't seem to have it any more. can someone point me to where I can get a version that should work with 1.6.3?

TIA

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mike Jackson

Re: status and location of upload and review

by Julian Ridden -
The U&R assignment type was nevrr in the official release. It was a contributed add on. I still use it quite happily in my 1.6.5 though.

Let me kow if you need it and I will attach it to this forum
In reply to Julian Ridden

by A. T. Wyatt -
We need it! Ours is still buggy even though we have tried to do everything suggested in recent discussions.

Please attach or send me a link to download. I would appreciate it very much. I am using 1.6.2.

atw
In reply to Mike Jackson

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I used the upload assignment type that was introduced in 1.7 which was based on the upload and review assignment type. I grabbed the code and have tried to patch as many of the issues as possible but it is not perfect. Nevertheless, here is the code that I am using on my production server. There may be a couple of extra lines in the \lang\en_utf8\assignment.php file as I used Nico's patch for limiting question categories to being seen by the course category only (hopefully a feature we will see in 1.8). I was going to help maintain an upload assignment type in contrib; however, communication in getting that setup has fallen through the cracks and I have not had a chance to pick it back up again. Let me know if you have any questions or problems. Peace.