I am a small hosting provider. I run my business on VPS accouts and cPanel.
Recently I've got two new customers that had installed Moodle from fantastico.
Since I nottest some decreasing on server performance I tried to figure out why and I found that it could be because of these installations.
I had asked my customers about their goals:
- Moodle will display tree courses
- Usage wil not be intensive
- Number of users will be between 25 and 30
- Max users at the same time between 5 and 10
- There will not be quiz on line
- Some file sharing
192 MB memory >> boost to 768 MB
Processor #1 Vendor: AuthenticAMD Processor #1 Name: AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 248 Processor #1 speed: 2187.383 MHz Processor #1 cache size: 1024 KB Processor #2 Vendor: AuthenticAMD Processor #2 Name: AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 248 Processor #2 speed: 2187.383 MHz Processor #2 cache size: 1024 KB NOTE: I have another 40 small accounts on this VPSMy question is:
- Do you think this server can handle my customers specifications for their moodle system?
- If not, what do you think it could be a good configuration?
I hope you can help me.