Availability of rooms for moodlemeet

Availability of rooms for moodlemeet

by Sean Keogh -
Number of replies: 6
OK, the Director of the Institute has cleared my use of some rooms during the summer.  She says that it sounds like a very good idea to her, but I will have to check dates with her before getting the final go-ahead.

So, time to get on over to http://www.meetomatic.com/respond.asp?id=HI80F4 and select which days you can manage. (Thanks to Koen, Conrad and Marcus for starting the ball rolling).

From that I will then be able to see the most popular dates, and make a decision.

Keep on Moodlin'

Oxford Beardie
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sean Keogh

Re: Availability of rooms for moodlemeet

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

Great: looking at the travelguides I can take a cheap flight from Charleroi (Belgium) to Stansted (Londen) and take a train to Oxford.

Looking at the timetables, I guess I'm going to spend some time in Oxford, becouse I'll need 6 hours to get there (train-flight-train)

Can't wait for bacon and eggs

In reply to koen roggemans

by Sean Keogh -
You can't get a train direct to Oxford , unfortunately.  You'll have to go via London.  So Stansted to Liverpool Street Station, around to Paddington Station on the underground, and then Paddington to Oxford.

Glad you are interested in coming over.  Oxford has some nice things to see.

Oxford Beardie
In reply to Sean Keogh

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

Train to Oxford: So I'll see London too (from under the ground)

Ryan air problem: Great, move the date earlier ! grijns

It's perhaps a little early to start on planning. Once I have a real date, I'll start with that. In the mean time, my wive's interested in seeing Oxford and the region, so it's possible we come over with the kids and spend a week or so somewhere in the neighbourhood.cool

In reply to koen roggemans

by Sean Keogh -
> Can't wait for bacon and eggs

You need to go to that little cafe in St Giles, you do...best bacon and eggs in Oxford smile

Bacon, eggs, toast and a big cup of tea, while browsing the morning papers...best way to start the day...
In reply to Sean Keogh

by Sean Keogh -
OK Folks, I'm going away for a week (have to use some of my holiday allocation up before the end of March).

In order to prevent vacation messages bouncing all over moodle.org, I've put a mail filter in here (OXILP's mail server) that should intercept and file moodle type messages before they get to the vacation handler.  So when I get back I'll have oodles of moodle to catch up with smile

Have fun, and I'll see you all soon.

Happy Moodling!

Oxford Beardie