Thinking and Learning Survey - Broken Image

Thinking and Learning Survey - Broken Image

by Darren Smith -
Number of replies: 5

Hello

When I try to look at the results of the Thinking and Learning Survey all I get is a broken image icon and a big empty boxes. This applies to summary, Scales, Questions and when I click on the individual's name. sad

The exel and text file downloads seem fine. Also png files from other sites display fine in my browser (IE6)

I saw GD mentioned in a similar post and in the variables section it states I have GD 1.x

Thoughts?

Cheers

Darren

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Darren Smith

Re: Thinking and Learning Survey - Broken Image

by Darren Smith -

As no one has jumped in yet I thought I would upload a screen capture for inspiration  big grin

I never noticed that there was a Survey forum. Had a look through that but couldn't find anything that was a solution to my problem (at least that I could understand).

Would it be worthwhile posting this there now or do the same people tend to live here as well? (I would have posted the problem there initially if I had noticed it)

Darren

Attachment survey.jpg
In reply to Darren Smith

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Do you have the same problem for the graph in the users statistics ?
In reply to koen roggemans

by Darren Smith -

I never thought of that! If we are talking about participants > activity reports then yes, these graphs work fine (today's logs and all logs).

mixed

Darren

In reply to Darren Smith

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
blauw oog No ideas anymore from now. That function uses a lot of functionality from GD.
In reply to koen roggemans

by Darren Smith -

That's a shame sad

Perhaps it's was something I did wrong during the install??? Does moodle need write permission to a particular folder to generate these graphs?

Darren