Lost Full admin page list of moodle configs.. This is what admin/index.php looks like 

Lost Full admin page list of moodle configs.. This is what admin/index.php looks like 

од jonny guns -
Број на одговори: 4
so.. not sure when this could of happened..I tried replacing all files related to admin... i view source and all i get is this  thats all.. 1.6.2 maybe a 1.6.3 upgrade will fix? just dont wanna be up all night doing this..

thanks
Просек на рејтинзи: -
Во одговорот до jonny guns

Re: Lost Full admin page list of moodle configs.. This is what admin/index.php looks like 

од Mitsuhiro Yoshida -
Слика од Core developers Слика од Documentation writers Слика од Particularly helpful Moodlers Слика од Translators
Jonny,

What is your Moodle version now?
Have you tried replacing only admin related files?

If you have your current Moodle verison files, you can fix this poroblem by uploading these files to your Moodle site.
Please be sure to save "config.php" for backup.

Mits

Re: Lost Full admin page list of moodle configs.. This is what admin/index.php looks like 

од Timothy Takemoto -
Hello again Jonny, Hi Mitsu
As Mitsu suggests, it could be a problem with your admin files.

I recently experienced something similar when I had attempted to install a non 1.6.x compliant block. I think that you mentioned that you were trying to install as many plugins and addons as possible, so you might try removing them (first by turning them off in the admin>>blocks, and admin>>modules pages: problems with the blocks ad modules may be indicated on these pages too) and then by removing the folder from moodle/blocks, and moodle/mod.

There is a page in the documentation too about blank pages.

If you don't want to loose sleep then it is safer to use only core/standard modules and blocks.

Timothy
Во одговорот до Timothy Takemoto

од jonny guns -
hey tim,
thanks again for your continued support. I will take YOUR advice about disabling new items.. However i get more agrivated than I should when i took the time to be descriptive in my 1st post and Mitsu asks me about 3 questions I had already stated... im not going to be a spaz.. but i read all posts until the end.. why would someone just read 1o%

His heart is in the right place and this is what matters

од Timothy Takemoto -
It seems that the culprit is the wikipedia blog (and I was just thinking of using it) See Mark Penny's post here.
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=55836#259955

Mits has saved my Moodle life on more than one occasion.

Tim