having an issue with popup window size...

having an issue with popup window size...

by Sam Wynens -
Number of replies: 0
I have modified my message block to include a couple more links and some text. For some reason, when I click on one of the new links, the window comes up fullscreen and disregards the height and width params. Here is the modified code:

$this->content->footer = '
        <a target="message" href="'.$CFG->wwwroot.'/message/index.php"
            onclick="return openpopup(\'/message/index.php, \'message\', \'menubar=0,location=0,scrollbars,status,resizable,width=400,height=500\', 0);">'.get_string('messages', 'message').'</a>...
        <br>
        <a target="message" href="'.$CFG->wwwroot.'/message/discussion.php?id='.$currentgroup.'"
            onclick="return openpopup(\'/message/discussion.php?id='.$currentgroup.', \'message\', \'menubar=0,location=0,scrollbars,status,resizable,width=400,height=500\', 0);">'.get_string('messageteacher').'</a>
        <br>
        '.get_string('technicalissues').'
        <br>
        <a target="message" href="'.$CFG->wwwroot.'/message/discussion.php?id=151"
            onclick="return openpopup(\'/message/discussion.php?id=151, \'message\', \'menubar=0,location=0,scrollbars,status,resizable,width=400,height=500\', 0);">'.get_string('messageadministrator').'</a>';

Sorry if it is hard to read...

Sam
Average of ratings: -