Using Javascript to apply 'alternative' css style for fonts

Using Javascript to apply 'alternative' css style for fonts

by corcoran _ -
Number of replies: 3

hello you crazy moodling cats.

*chuckle*

anyhow - I'm quite keen to re-model my moodle with a seperate stylesheet, using the time-honour 'alt' to apply to a different stylesheet (one that will make everything much bigger for 1280/1024 res. screens).

I'm seeing at the top of each page that the style sheets are driven by styles.php within each theme-set (in my case i have:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/standard/styles.php" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/bdstheme/styles.php" />

(with full URLs removed to protect the innocent))

Can anyone help me set an alternative set of style-sheets, as obviously this needs coding into the php on every applicable page!

anyone with no idea what i'm talking about should bow before ALA: http://alistapart.com/stories/alternate/ (more info here too).

anyone, anyone? smile

moi.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to corcoran _

Re: Using Javascript to apply 'alternative' css style for fonts

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
You need to look in /theme/whatever/header.html
In reply to Tim Hunt

by corcoran _ -
meh hmmmm... looked in there but no references in the <head> to any css or styles.php..
In reply to corcoran _

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Actually, they get added to the $meta variable in print_header in lib/weblib.php

/// Add the required stylesheets
    $stylesheetshtml = '';
    foreach ($CFG->stylesheets as $stylesheet) {
        $stylesheetshtml .= '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="'.$stylesheet.'" />'."\n";
    }
    $meta = $stylesheetshtml.$meta;