Recent Activity reports

Recent Activity reports

by Martin Dougiamas -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
A while back I made a start on a much needed feature, a Recent Activity page.  Scott Elliott ably took up the gauntlet to turn it into a very useful and powerful tool, and this is now linked in as a standard script for 1.2!

You can see the link in the Recent Activity box.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: Recent Activity reports

by Paul Norrod -
Does moodle.org have some sort of secret feature installed that reads the minds of its visitors and sends that information to you and the other developers surprise?  I was just thinking last night "boy, it would be really nice if there were a way to go back and review recent activity in case I or one of my students missed something between logins."

Is this feature in the most recent (as of or after 02-23-2004) 1.2 development version?

A really big thank you is in order to you and Scott Elliot approve!

by Zbigniew Fiedorowicz -
Clicking on any activity from that page gives an error message:
An unusual error occurred (tried to reach a page that doesn't exist). /mod//view.php

by Peter Sereinigg -

For a not perfect english speaking person, where is the "Recent Activity box ...." please

When i use recent.php I have to type this in the html link in the browser ...

Thanks

Peter

In reply to Peter Sereinigg

by Peter Sereinigg -

i got it!!!!!Breites Grinsen!!!!! its on the right site ...

shame on me schüchtern

Peter

In reply to Peter Sereinigg

by Chardelle Busch -
Picture of Core developers

The advanced search feature under the Full report of recent activity... link is bothersome to me because of the Participants drop down box.  This box raises confidentiality issues and makes it look like anyone in the course can "snoop" into the activity of other participants.  I know it really is "public" information anyway, I just don't like the "big brother" look and feel of it.  Is there any way to delete the Participants drop down box from the advanced search page? Or, to just delete the Advanced Search link?

Thanks,

Chardelle