Databases: Need help with INSERT

Databases: Need help with INSERT

{$a->নাম} - {$a->তারিখ} দ্বারা
Number of replies: 3
Hi everybody!

I have a php file which, among other things, has the following:

execute_sql("INSERT INTO mdl_p_resumenes (id, nombre, area, evaluador) VALUES ('$id_autor', '$original', '$destino', '$evaluador2')");

As you can see, I´m trying to insert a new row in the table mdl_p_resumenes, but it doesn´t work! It returns an error দুঃখিত.

But if I try it with some certain values it works and it adds a new row:

execute_sql("INSERT INTO mdl_p_resumenes (id, nombre, area, evaluador) VALUES ('10', 'archivo.txt', 'area del congreso', '15')");

I also check $id_autor, $original... before doing that, and they all have the right values.

Can somebody help me please???

রেটিং এর গড়: -
In reply to Javier Martínez Alfonso

Re: Databases: Need help with INSERT

I´ve just solved it, the problem wasn´t there
In reply to Javier Martínez Alfonso

Core developers এর ছবি Documentation writers এর ছবি Particularly helpful Moodlers এর ছবি Peer reviewers এর ছবি Plugin developers এর ছবি
But you probably ought to be using the insert_record function instead.
In reply to Tim Hunt

In the old version of Moodle I hacked the rights of the admin in such a way that course creators could adress a course to a teacher EVEN when the were not a teacher of that course themselves.

I gave up this dangeruous hacking and try now to use this function, but it seems not to work:

add_teacher($userid, $courseid, $editall=1, $role="teacher", $timestart=0, $timeend=0, $enrol="manual");

I populate userid and courseid, but..

any idea?