I need some serious help!

I need some serious help!

by Nicole Snyder -
Number of replies: 2

Hello my name is Nicole.

I am sorry if this is the wrong form that I should be posting this in, but I need help. I started using Moodle as a wonderful solution to my online Pagan learning website. Now, moodle has gone amuck because I am truly PHP illiterate. I need some serious help going into these files and fixing the things that I have no idea that are wrong. One think is that everytime I go into my course pages I have the topic setup and I get a:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare glossary_dynamic_link() in /home/paganco/public_html/moodle/mod/glossary/dynalink.php on line 9

Message where the topic content should be. Then I can refresh the page and see the topic content again??

Also I have no idea how to install new modules, I keep getting modulename and a bunch of weird things like that.

The Link to my moodle site is: http://pagancollege.com/moodle/

Thank yousmile

Merry Part!

The Lady Moragine

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nicole Snyder

Re: I need some serious help!

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
My guess is that you are using a basic version and then have added bits. This is a bit risky... if you want all the latest features you should install a new version from the CVS. I do this all the time and have only once had a serious problem.

It is well documented in the installation instructions but if you get stuck or I am wide of the mark let me know smile
In reply to Nicole Snyder

Re: I need some serious help!

by Williams Castillo -
Hello Lady Moragine, Welcome Moodle!

Please, refer to this discussion please.

I hope it helps.. Let us know.

Will