Audio and video lessons

Audio and video lessons

by Johan Dutina -
Number of replies: 0
I´ve just started using moddle and got a very nice Idea but the question is if it´s possible with the version of moodle we have now 1.6

I would like to teach my students using audio and video as a media.

Audio should be working as follows: one to many, many to many, one to one, many to one.

The teacher should be able to mute and unmute the students and the students should be able to send a signal if they have any questions or send a chatt message to the teacher with the question this depends abit on the situation.

Video should be werking as follows: one to many, one to one

Why would this be good to have? Well because if you could have this kind of system where you can interact with other people in audio and video I recon the learning of language courses will be more smooth.

The video part is good for the communication (body language). It makes it easier to make people understand when you are done and so on.

Now do you think it´s possible to make this in moodle or is php and java to slow. I think it´s to slow to make it work good. I guess a program like ventrillo can handle it good but then how do I implement that in a good way. Any suggestions?
Average of ratings: -