Header Login Font Colour

Header Login Font Colour

by Jonathan Borg -
Number of replies: 5

Dear All

Can anyone guide a newcomer like me as to which part of the styles_color.css file I should change to make  the username/logout   (at top right) show in white? The reason I am asking is because I managed to use a blue background graphic in the header,  so the default black font  for username/logout does not show very well.

Thanks in advance ,

Jonathan

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jonathan Borg

Re: Header Login Font Colour

by Patrick Malley -
While my installation is quite modified, here is the CSS that I used to change the login form font color to white:

.block_login,
.block_login a {
font-color:#fff;
}

You shoud be able to simply add this code to your styles_color.css.
Hope this helps.

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Jonathan,

Patrick gave you a solution for the login block. Just in case what you want is to change the color of the div.logininfo (in the top right corner) rather than that of the block, add this to one of your theme's CSS files:

.logininfo,
.logininfo a {
  color:#FFFFFF;
}

You need the change the color of the text "You are logged in as" and the color of the link which holds the name of the logged-in user or, if text says "You are not logged in", the link which says "(Login)".

Hope that helps,

Joseph

Attachment image-0000.jpg
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Jonathan Borg -

Thanks Joseph. You are absolutely correct. This is the login part I was referring too.  I tried it out and it works fine.

Thanks  once again for your help.

Jonathan

by Patrick Malley -
Ah, that makes more sense. I have hacked my site so that my login block appears in my header, and the login bit you're referring to has been commented out (it only appears in my footer). Good thing Joseph is here! smile
Attachment Picture_2.png