Modify Content Course

Modify Content Course

by Aleix Freixa -
Number of replies: 1
Hi everybody,

I've recently installed MOODLE 1.6 for our online courses, and I have a question about the presentation of a course by subjects.

I want to display the course by subjects, so I selected this option when editing the course. Then, the students can see all the subjects or just the selected one.

This option also show the title, the comments and a list of all the activities that there are in every subject.

The question is:
    - Is there a simple way (not editing the source-code) to hide the list of the activities?

thanks!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Aleix Freixa

I'm not sure I understand the problem, but...

by Itamar Tzadok -

If you would like to have activities not associated with subjects (topics outline) what you can do is the following. Suppose you need 5 subjects. Go to the course settings and set the weeks/topics number to 6. Add all the activities to the 6th subject and then go to the settings again and set the course weeks/topics number to 5. As a result the 6th subject will not be visible but you will still have all the actitivies. You can provide access to the activities either via the Activities block or by creating web-links.

Hope this helps. smile