HTML Editor's Font Color

HTML Editor's Font Color

Psipherious Maxwell -
Atsakymų skaičius: 0
Under Administration > Configuration > Editor Settings one is able to set the background color of the HTML Editor window by altering the setting "editorbackgroundcolor".

I have set my background to a rather dark color but my text remains black and so I can not see it without first setting the Font Color which changes the actual font HTML code. While this is not a huge problem, I would perfer not to actually set the actual font color in HTML because if I was to ever change my site's theme to a lighter color I'd have to go edit all of them again. I would perfer to leave the font setting as 'none' and simply allow the CSS to set the color.

The only problem, as I stated above is that in this case the color of the text in the HTML WYSIWYG editor is that it's black and I can't see what I'm writing. Is there anywhere that I can set this color whether it be directly in some php file somewhere or some CSS file or some CSS setting that I'm not aware of?

I have attempted to set the following:
.htmlarea .toolbar {
    color : #FFFFFF;
}

But it seemed to do nothing that I can see, it made no difference. Anyone know where to change this value?

Your help is much appreciated.
Įvertinimų vidurkis: -