CMS integrations: CMS no links or pages showing. I may know why but need confirmation

CMS integrations: CMS no links or pages showing. I may know why but need confirmation

by jonny guns -
Number of replies: 4
Hello all,

I have 1.6 i renamed, backed up, and replaced all the files included with cms. I followed the very easy directions..

I went to ad a contact page, set it as defualt, published it and I see nothing on my main page anywhere. no links, menus, content.. It looks like my site never changed..
Now.. The only thing i can think is that im using a theme that isnt the standard theme. I know that the cms came with a file to replace called styles_layout.css . I am assuming if i replace my themes styles_layout.css the site layout will get messed up. Is this the issue? What is the code i need to paste into my current themes styles_layout.css? and where? If not what the heck am i doing wrong? Help please

thanks
Average of ratings: -
In reply to jonny guns

Re: CMS integrations: CMS no links or pages showing. I may know why but need confirmation

by jonny guns -
ermm ok.. got it.. ;)
In reply to jonny guns

Re: CMS integrations: CMS no links or pages showing. I may know why but need confirmation

by Janne Mikkonen -
Is it working then?

- Janne -
In reply to jonny guns

by jonny guns -
Yes this is working now. What i didnt know was that in order to display the cms links/pages is in your configuration of your main page you have to enable it in the order you like. I dont know if this was specifically touched upon in the directions or if this step was considered to be common knowledge.

the theme css layout was not the issue.
In reply to jonny guns

by Anon Ymous -
In the site settings, I noticed that you MUST set CMS order to "first", otherwise the menu links don't appear in your CMS block...