Previewing questions

Previewing questions

by Les Lusk -
Number of replies: 5
Is there an easy way when in Moodle to preview the question while in the "editing questions" mode.  In WebCt (sorry to say that word) there is a preview icon that lets you see what the question will look like (with the answers and images) from the editing area.  My problem is that I write a lot of questions using character code and it doesn't take much to mess them up.  It would be really nice to be able to do a quick check and see how the question looks without having to save the test and take it just to make sure I don't have a typo....
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Les Lusk

Re: Previewing questions

by Les Lusk -
Since nobody ever answered this, I thought I'd post again and see what happened mixed
In reply to Les Lusk

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
It is not (yet) possible, Les. It is not so high on the wishlist of the Moodlecommunity.
In reply to koen roggemans

by Mary Kaplan -

I just intermittently save my quiz and look at it  as a potential quiz. It is really fairly easy. It gives me a bit of a break anyway, and a chance to see how the quiz will play out for students.

In reply to Mary Kaplan

by Timothy Takemoto -
I find that it helps a lot now that we can "log in as (a student)" and have a look at the quiz. But it would be nice to be able to see it on the edit screen.
In reply to Les Lusk

by Edson Pfützenreuter -
I do not know if I can help, but I created other course, and prevent my studentes to get into them. After that I made my questions and try to answer the quiz to see if it works.