Direction tag problems

Direction tag problems

de către Susan Weier-
Număr de răspunsuri: 0
I can't seem to get my direction tags saved when using the "right to left" icon to insert them with the HTML Editor.  If I type them in by hand and save, it's OK, but I've found that getting the tag placed in the appropriate spot in the coding is difficult.

I've seen several other threads mentioning this problem in Moodle 1.5, but no solutions.  I'm running 1.6.1, and trying to type in Urdu, with an English localization.  We're developing an introductory Urdu distance course, and so don't especially want everything translated.  And, I don't believe that there is an Urdu language pack, is there?

I've played around with hybrid language packs - incorporating English menus and such from the en_utf8 pack with the "right to left" input from the ar-utf8 pack.  The headings still display right to left, even though they're in English. 

So, does anyone know if the English localization will allow input of right to left languages?  Or if there's some way of getting those directional icons to work as it seems they should?  Any help appreciated. 

Sue

Media aprecierilor: -