Changes since 1.0 include:
- Cleaner handling of embedded HTML in posts (such the list in this post, for example).
- You can now click on IP addresses in logs and see a map of the earth with a dot that shows the real-world location of that person
- A few different attempts to help fix the "can't set admin user" bug that a few people have been experiencing - I still need constructive feedback on this because I can't duplicate the bug myself.
- Moodle will detect if it is running on old versions of PHP and refuse to run
- new configuration parameter slasharguments for better customisation of method used to display uploaded files
- When forums have a large number of topics then a new abbreviated display is used (eg see Admin Support forum on this site).
- Users can now hide their email addresses from other people (except teachers in their course)
- Much clearer "allow guest" setting for teachers.
- Fixes to improve formatting on Netscape 4.
- Default dates are now in server time, not GMT
- Miscellaneous little bug fixes
- Updated documentation
Enjoy, and please keep the feedback coming in. If you have any problems, please see the "Admin Support" forum or the "Bug tracker" site.