Edit glossary pop-up width

Edit glossary pop-up width

by Sallie Draper -
Number of replies: 2
We've just installed a custom site theme on our site - WELS.net University - and I'm having problems with the header image display in the glossary pop-up windows.  The image is too wide for the pop-up window.  Example:

Currently glossary windows pop up at 600 x 450
current

I need them to be at least 800 wide to accomodate header image
Desired

Unless someone has a better suggestion, I was going to change the default width of the glossary pop-up window to accomodate the image width.  I was hoping someone could tell me which file/where to edit to change the pop-up window width for glossary.

Thanks!

Sallie
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sallie Draper

Tárgy: Edit glossary pop-up width

by Deni Nagy -
Hello Sally.

I think it can be modified in /mod/glossary/formats/template/template_format.php. But I'm not sure, yet. Though I think the site header is absolutely useless in the glossary window. Why don't you try to eliminate the useless header instead and make a small window for the glossary which can be seen always beside the main window?

Actually, my problem is that I don't know how to eliminate the header... If anyone knows, please let me know!

Thanks!
D.
In reply to Deni Nagy

Re: Tárgy: Edit glossary pop-up width

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Actually, my problem is that I don't know how to eliminate the header... If anyone knows, please let me know!

I do.cool See this discussion.

Joseph