1.6.1 Automatic backups files are uncompleted

1.6.1 Automatic backups files are uncompleted

by Juan Marín -
Number of replies: 2
In post Automated backups don't include forums (but manual backups do!) you have some comments for upgraded 1.5 to 1.6.
This problems continue with 1.6.1 latest. I don`t know if the cause is an innadequate configuration of backup variables or a bug

As an example of one of my course (the rest of courses suffer a similar problem):

Automatic: copia_de_seguridad-iema-20060720-0400.zip 96.4Kb 20 Jul 2006, 04:00 AM
Manual: copia_de_seguridad-iema-20060720-1415.zip 298.3Kb 20 Jul 2006, 02:16 PM
When I restore an automatic backup the course is in blank (no data are restored)
When I restore an manual backup the full course (data and structure) are restored.

If the problem is the backup configuration, Where can I change the varaibles to obtain the results that I wanted (a daily automatic backup of the Full course -if changes are done in this course-)?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Juan Marín

Re: 1.6.1 Automatic backups files are uncompleted

by P A -
I'm having exactly the same problem. Is automated backup in 1.6 working for anybody?
In reply to Juan Marín

Re: 1.6.1 Automatic backups files are uncompleted

by John Brine -
From Moodle 1.4 to 1.5.4, backup seems to have functioned correctly. Now, since installing 1.6.1, backup sends an email like this after each nightly run:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Summary
==================================================
Courses: 40
OK: 10
Skipped: 28
Error: 0
Unfinished: 2

Some of your courses weren't saved!!

Please take a look at your backup logs in:
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/moodle/backup/log.php
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The backup log contains entries such as the following:

English 5381 11 Aug, 01:35 - 11 Aug, 01:43 Skipped 13 Aug, 00:05

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?