I'm lost in Assignment Types

I'm lost in Assignment Types

by Anthony Borrow -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I had been working with the AU Assignment Type but when I went into cvs.moodle.sourceforge.net and looked in contrib I did not see any reference to AU and I forgot where I got it from. I know there was some talk about renaming it but have been pulled away from Moodling as much as I would like by getting things ready for the new school year. Now I would like to get my code base established. It seems that we are using multiple names for assignment types which may cause some confusion. In addition to not finding AU in contrib, there are two directories ReviewAssignment and ReviewAssignment 1.5 - which is the most up to date one? Which do we use for Moodle 1.6? Looking more closely it looks like the ReviewAssignment 1.5 is actually the UploadReview assignment type. Might we change the names of the directories in CVS so that the naming might be consistent? Rather than putting a Moodle version number as the name of the directory it would be best if we were consistent and branched the code accordingly using version tags. The uploadmulti directory has no readme.txt file to describe what this module does or how to install it. I enjoy testing the contributions and I think with a commitment to consistency we might be better able to the code evaluated by more users. I greatly appreciate any clarification that you might have as I seem to be lost in assignment types. Peace.
Average of ratings: -