Glossary links in uploaded resources.

Glossary links in uploaded resources.

by Sandra King -
Number of replies: 2
Hi I posted this in another forum and there were no responses. Hopefully some one in here can help.

I am having two problems with uploaded resources, the first is a glossary problem...

Even though I have turned automatic linking on every where I can find it, I still don't see links to the glossary on files that I link to. (I checked by cutting and pasting the same html into 'Compose a Web Page', and the links are there)

The second is that after I have uploaded files if I try to edit one using moodle, it does not save my edits.

You should be able to login as a guest at The course I am having the problem with is Florida 200hr Property & Casualty.

The other courses ae reacting the same, but I am tryng to fix this one first.

Moodle 1.5.3+
PHP Version 4.3.8
Apache 2.0 Handler
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sandra King

Re: Glossary links in uploaded resources.

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Sandra,

Re. glossary auto-linking in uploaded resources, please check whether Filter uploaded files is set to "All files" in Administration >> Configuration >> Filters.
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Glossary links in uploaded resources.

by Sandra King -
Thank you for your response. I ignored the course for a couple of months and just started working on it again. the links are there now. I think it was a caching problem.