Gradebook

Picture of Douglas Dixon
Transcripts Module Beta Discussion

Hey everyone, I created and posted a beta transcripts module. If you want to check it out, go here to see the module. Please post any bugs to this forum or the module resource page. Please note that it is in beta, and there are still bugs to be worked out, but with all of your help, I think I can get this working well. Also, if you download it, please e-mail me, moodle@pacbell.net, so I can see what the interest level in this is, for my own curiosity. (I will not use your e-mail for any purpose other than to see how many times this has been downloaded.) This module was created by the Humboldt State University Courseware Development Center (CDC). Any bugs or errors should be posted to this forum and/or e-mailed to Douglas Dixon and Michael Penney. Thanks for your interest and support!
Daughter caught me driving down the street.
Re: Transcripts Module Beta Discussion
Group Testers
Very cool.  You guys are doing some wonderful work.  I've just installed, no real testing yet, and have a few issues -

I get a 'false1false2false3' string on the config page that doesn't seem to interfere with any functionality.

Is there any way I can upload my term information in a CSV or something like that?  The interface may work for one or two, but I'd like to have a way to upload several terms.

It looks like you've got some transcript information that you've left in the SQL, so it writes a number of transcripts to the tables when I install.  Did you leave that in for a reason or could you clear it out of your package?

When I try to export transcripts, I get the error message 'Warning: Unterminated comment starting line 2 in /usr/share/moodle.test/transcript/configure/backup.php on line 2' - I put a '*/' on line 20 and it resolved this issue.

A number of the messages are formatted oddly - I've attached a screenshot.  On almost all of the screens, I get 'boxes' of messages where I should really only get a line of information.

Thanks,
Matt

Picture of Douglas Dixon

Hi, first, thank you for your feedback.

I will remove the false strings for the next release. I was using them for debugging purposes and I forgot to remove them.

With uploading the grading terms in a csv format, I can look into it, and possbily get it working sometime by the end of the month. I have another feature that I need to get implemented first, but I see your point and definitely agree that it would be a good addition.

With the sql, again I forgot to remove the unnecessary insert statements. All of the insert statements, except for the mdl_trans_grade_terms inserts, are not needed and that will also be fixed by the next release. I will also fix the unterminated comment warning.

My only question is, are you using a custom theme and what browser are you using? I have only tried this code on 2 themes, and I used css information from the standard grey theme, but after seeing this screen shot I believe it would be best to remove any css information for the time being.

I should have a version of the code that fixes a few of these things hopefully in an hour or so. Again, thanks for your input.

Group Testers
I'm using Firefox for all of this, but if you force me to test this in IE I will  dead.  The 'blocky' view was in my custom theme, but also in Chameleon and Formal White.

Thanks,
Matt

Picture of Douglas Dixon

I will look into this. I have tested this in IE v6.0.2 and the latest firefox, but I have not had the chance to test this on other machines. I will do that in the near future.

Group Testers
Got a few more issues -

1. When accessing /transcript/viewtranscript/admin.php, I get the following error:

Warning: main(../config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/moodle.test/transcript/viewtranscript/admin.php on line 4

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/moodle.test/transcript/viewtranscript/admin.php on line 4

This configuration LOOKS okay, so I'm at a loss on correcting it.  I tried changing this to $CFG->dirroot.'config.php' but I still got roughly the same error - it changed to main(config.php).

2. If there are no graded activities and I try to assign a grade, I get a message stating that the grades were not submitted.  Is there any way to change this so I can enter a grade even if there are no graded activities?

3. I notice that it gives 3 credits for every course - it looks like this is hard-coded into /transcript/viewtranscript/view.php, and not in the database at all.  We could easily teach courses that are 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, or another amount of credits - is there any way to change this so that the number of credits is determined as part of the transcript process and written to the database?  You could then read the credits from the table and use that number for your GPA calculation.

4. Is there a way to remove the Create Required Tables link from the configuration page if they already exist?  With warnings and everything this makes me nervous....

5. Down to spelling - when View Transcipts is selected, part of the breadcrumb says "Transcript's Home" - could the ' be removed?  Where is that at?

6. How hard would it be to convert to language strings?  It looks like it's all in the code right now and it'd be nice to get just one file to change all the strings from.

Okay.  That's enough for now.

Thanks,
Matt

Picture of Douglas Dixon

Ok, I fixed the alignment issues. I should have an updated version up sometime tomorrow. I will fix those errors. Actually those pages should not be there as they are part of someone elses code that I was working with and he never finished it. That page will be removed in the next release. (Also what version of moodle are you using? I have tested it on 1.6 beta and am currently debugging 1.5.x before I move on to 1.6 final) Could you post a screen shot of # 5 for me, so I know what part of the page you are referring to?
I am working on the credits issue. When this was originally designed I was given a specification that the classes were only 3 units so I hard coded that (and I regret that at this point...) and I am working on a fix for it.
I will also write code to remove that link when the tables exist, I just need to fix some database creation errors first.
I am not sure about #2, and I will look into this. When you are on the page for entering the grade, does it show the final class percent as 0.0% or is it blank? The table that the grades writes to cannot have null values and thats why you are getting the errors, but I have to figure out what values are null. I will test this out tomorrow and see if i can come up with a fix.
I will be working on the language strings. This is my first moodle project, so I am still becoming familiar with the moodle code its requirements, but this is one of the things I will be working on.
I will try to have the minor stuff fixed by tomorrow evening (around 5pm California time).  I am currently being hampered by database issue fixes that need my attention right now, but those will be resolved soon.
Also thank you for your help in testing this. I really appreciate your feedback.

Douglas
Picture of Douglas Dixon

Ok, I fixed the alignment issues, removed the useless pages, fixed the database creation code, added code to have the 'Create Tables' link disapear when the tables exist, changed all of the code to use CFG->prefix instead of using mdl_ as a default, and fixed some bugs.

Things I am still working on, not in any particular order smile . Using a lang file (should have done this from the beginning aarrghh sad ), import grading periods from a CSV file, changing the hard coded units thing, my spelling errors, and of course bugs. The new code should be posted in a few minutes.

Douglas
Picture of Douglas Dixon

Ok, I have fixed the error of the grades not being inserted into the table if there are no graded items in the gradebook. I should have the code posted by the end of the day.
Group Testers
Thanks, Douglas.  I just got a chance to look at it and won't be able to spend a whole lot of time on it for a couple of weeks - but don't give up on me!  I'm glad I can help you with this and am looking forward to the final release.

In create_tables_confirm.php, lines 73 and 76, you've got a ' at the end of the field name instead of a ` and the SQL fails.  I'm attaching a copy of the file with the corrections.

Also, another feature request and one I need to ask for with the central grades table, also - is there any way to get the course idnumber and the student idnumber and include them in the transcript table?  That would make it easier to pull this information into a SIS.
Picture of Douglas Dixon

The student id is already in there as userid, I should rename the field, but I need to go through other files first and change the field reference. I will also add the class id in the next release.
Picture of Ger Tielemans

Some wishes:

• Can you echo the periods I (as user) created before
  • Can you make it possible to edit the growing periodlist

What is the function of current and next in the database table?

Picture of Douglas Dixon

Periods can be overlapping or even have the same date. I was wondering what you mean by 'echo the periods'? I will try to include a feature to edit the periods in the future. The Period marked current is the one that is being reference if grading periods are being used, and the next is the next one on the list, I did this for presentation ease on the select a grading period page. This is the first major piece of code that I have written, so I did this to make the coding easier. Anyways, I am on vacation till Tuesday, and I plan on making another release that day with bugfixes and the like.

Picture of Douglas Dixon

Ok, I fixed the spelling error. I am also working on the lang file right now. I am hoping to have it done by the end of the day. Then the next project will be the hard coded units issue.
Picture of Kenneth Melber

I noticed, while browsing through the files in the transcript folder, that it looks like degree programs can be set up, to list which requirements are and are not completed. How can something like that be set up?

(I'm not good with technical language smile )

Thanks a bunch for your help! Looks like there's a lot of potential in this!

Sincerely,
Ken
Picture of Douglas Dixon

Its actually a seperate module that someone else started that I will be trying to finish in the future. the guy that wrote it, also wrote the view transcripts pages and I have yet to fully seperate that part of the code, so I included his very beta code in with mine. I dont reccomend using those pages right now as they contain alot of bugs. I will have the code seperated in the next few weeks, its on my list.
Picture of Fred Robel

This transcript module, along with the "other" module you guys just mentioned for tracking course requirements and completions, could be just the type of thing I've been hoping for to support my employee training program!!!

I'll download your beta and run it in one of my setups to see what happens, I'm a total idiot with all this code stuff, but I need something like this badly, so I'll try to help if I can.

Picture of Douglas Dixon

Cool, thanks for trying out my code. Although please note that I cant remember if I uploaded the code fix in the sql syntax above, so you might want to use the fixed page above untill I get back and I am able to verify this. Anyways, I am on vacation till Tuesday, and I plan on making another release that day with bugfixes and the like.

Picture of Darrin Jackson

I cant seem to get it to work.

1. Install looks Ok, no errors.
  2. When I goto "view transcripts"
    1. It doesnt show my students, it shows me
    2. It tells me that I have not passed any course
    3. The url I get is this: moodle/transcript/viewtranscript/viewTrans.php?id=2
  3. All other module seem to work
    1. I can "Enter and Revise" final grade of my students.
    2. I can configure options.
  4. In the install instructions, it said create an html block link to the main index.php. Are you talking about "moodle/transcripts/index.php"?
Im currently using moodle 1.6.1
Picture of Douglas Dixon

2.1 response - As of right now, it should only show your own transcript. I am working on trying to get it to show other peoples transcripts to admin users or teachers, but I have not gotten to that point yet, but I will in the future.

4. Yes, I am talking about "moodle/transcripts/index.php"

If there are any suggestions on making the readme file for user friendly I am very open to suggestions.

Also I have it working with moodle 1.5 at this point (this was for informational purposes only)
Picture of Alan Garrison

First of all, thank you very much for working on this module. It looks like it will be a great addition!

I downloaded it and followed your readme directions. Unfortunately, when I go to moodle/transcripts, it just logs me out. I try to log back in and go back and the same thing happens. Any ideas??

Thanks for your help.

Picture of Douglas Dixon

The install directory should be moodleinstallpath/transcript/ , it should not have an 's' at the end (ie not transcripts), if you rename the directory it should fix the problem, as its trying to reference files that do not exist.
Picture of Alan Garrison

OK. Great. Looks like it is working now.

Thanks.

Picture of Douglas Dixon

I have started to create a lang file for the transcripts module, I should be done with it by the end of the week. I have uploaded a preliminary version of the files to the module download page, along with a few bug fixes.
Picture of Alan Garrison

Do you have an idea when the registration/credit tracking system will be released (first version, not necessarily a final release)?

Picture of Alan Garrison

(Above, I was referencing the Humboldt State University's CDC Registration Module (Unreleased as of 7-25-06), listed in the readme file)

I am now having another issue:

Even though I have grades entered in the gradebook, it will still not let me submit final grades. It just says grades not submitted for all the students.

And have another question:

Once grades are submitted, is it possible to limit the terms that the transcript shows? I am planning on entering overlapping terms, so we can have progress reports. I am hoping to be able to have one page where students can go and see a "Progress Report" and another where they can see the transcript, where just the semester grades are displayed.

Picture of Douglas Dixon

I have no idea when we are going to release the module. The guy who was working on it is no longer here, and we are trying to get the transcripts done first, and then I will probablly be taking over that project.

I am not sure about why the submit is not working. If any of the values that are inserted into the table are null then the insert statement will fail. Are there grades entered for all of the students? Do any of the grades show up in the transcripts table? If you send me your e-mail address I can send you a page with with test code that will show whats trying to be inserted and if any of the fields are blank and you let me know what they are then I wil have a better chance of troubleshooting it.

At this point it is not possible to limit the terms that the transcripts shows and the same with the progress reports. I can try to come up with something on my free time  that might meet these needs. Just leave me a post that details the features you are requesting and I will get to them when I have time.
Picture of Alan Garrison

I sent you an email about the transcript error.

That's fine about the other module. No hurry.

The features that would be nice are:
-an option to view progress report (with more terms than transcript)
     For example, four nine week periods on progress report, but only two semester final grades would appear on the transcript.
-options to select which terms appear on progress reports and transcripts

That's all I can think of at the moment. If it does not make sense, either reply or email me.

Thanks!

Didn't this used to be in .zip format? Now when I go to click "download" it takes me to a directory with .tar files! Am I missing something?

Picture of Douglas Dixon

With todays release, I plan on releasing the module in .tar.gz and .zip format. The link from the download page will take you to my website, and allow you to select the version that you would like to download.
Picture of Douglas Dixon

I have made a major update, which includes some bug fixes and makes use of a lang file. The download page has a version for download that gives you a choice of downloading a .tar.gz or .zip file.

Thanks! It is greatly greatly appreciated! Going to go download it now! smile   

Got everyone installed okay, but I cannot submit final grades!

There IS a final grade listed in the table when I go to enter grades for each student. Also, ALL of the assignments are graded for each student. Therefore, why would I be getting such an error if none of the values are null?           
Picture of Douglas Dixon

Have you installed any previous versions of the transcripts module? If so you need to drop the old tables and recreate them using the create tables link in the module. You could be getting the error because values are trying to be inserted into colums that dont exist in the tables.

Ahhhh! This may explain it. However, where it is possible to drop the old tables?

Haven't yet figured out how to get rid of the old tables. I'm sure it's pretty simple, but sometimes this stuff gets past me. smile
Picture of Douglas Dixon

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but I just started school, and had some other stuff come up. Anyways, if you let me know what database you are using, I will be able to help you out with the specific commands. Also for everyones information, I should be done with the hard coded units thing by next friday at the latest. I am in the process of fixing it right now.
Picture of Douglas Dixon

I have updated the code to take care of this problem. Please download the newest version of the code, copy the files to the appropiate directories and then please visit this page:

http://your moodle path/transcript/configure/create_tables.php

This page is the table creation page. If you click create tables, it will drop the old tables if they exist, and then create the new ones.

Thank you VERY MUCH, Mr. Dixon! Your work is definitely very appreciated!

Picture of Greg Carey

I too appreciate your hard work.
I have been lurking around this discussion because this is exactly what I need. Again thanks and keep up the good work.
Greg
Picture of Xavier Johnson

I am having a problem downloading the zip version from the website is anyone else having this problem. I couldn't get any assistance from the Humboldt site unfortunately. I installed the other .tar file and my entire site stopped working.

Picture of Douglas Dixon

I checked the zip file permissions and it should be ok for download. How did you install the files? If you give me a more detailed explaination of what happened I might be able to help you fix the problem. Please note that this is still in beta. Also I have had to temporarely stop working on this as another project of mine has priority and the fact that school has started. In the next 2 weeks I should have another update, which should fix the displaying of the transcripts problem along with the amount of credits.
Picture of Xavier Johnson

First, the zip file says that it is not a valid zip archive when I attempt to open it.

When I downloaded the other (.tar.gz) and attempted to install it. I followed the directions included. I got some sort of error message. After reviewing the files to ensure they were in their proper location my entire moodle site stopped working giving me an error message. I played around with the files deleted the transcript files and the site began to work again eventually. I think I will wait until the finished product is ready. I am using moodle for my student management system also that is why I need the transcript module. Thanks

Odd....I'm getting the same error for both downloads. Using the most recent version of WinRAR.
Picture of Douglas Dixon

Ok, sorry about the download issues. I think that the problem is with my tar/zip program not working correctly. I am going to have to redo this from another computer later today, but I will get a working version up soon. Also, for everyone interested, I do not have the time to work on this until the end of my school semester, but if I find the time I will try.

Douglas
Picture of Christopher Miller

How stable is this release of "Transcripts"?

We would like to use it to track teacher training but do not want to load anything that is going to send our system into a tissy.

Thanks,

-clm

Picture of Douglas Dixon

Its still in development. I know there are still bugs and security issues, and I would not use it on a non-testing server.
Picture of Ivan Dzjuba

Hi everyone!

I would like to try this module in our moodle environment. The functionality seems to be similar what we need. It is not allowed to download module from original location (http://www.humboldt.edu/~dad14/moodle/) due to incorrect permissions. Could someone upload already downloaded archive to some shared server (f.e. rapidshare.de)? I think it will be useful for many other people while author is busy and cannot fix permissions on original location.
Thanks a lot!
Picture of Douglas Dixon

I have fixed the permissions, sorry for that. I also wanted to let everyone know, that I am working on updating this for moodle 1.7 and I am in the process of converting it into a "moodle block". I am expecting to have the newest version created before christmas, keep the fingers crossed.

Picture of Ivan Dzjuba

Thanks a lot!
Picture of Douglas Dixon

Ok, as I am going to be having some free time over the next month or so to work on this, I am here to ask for feature input. My goal is to get this integrated into the moodle core eventually.
So, what features would you like this module to have? Please note that I am redesigning this for moodle 1.7 and I am only going to work on the most popular requests and requests that will not take too much of my time as I have other commitments.
Please feel free to e-mail them to me or post them to the forum. I am asking that all requests be made by 12/15/06. After that date, I will go through the list, see what is feasible and I will post what I will be including.

Thanks!
Picture of Christopher Faulknor

It still will not allow us to extract files from the archive.

Picture of Ben McLuckie

Extracting either the .zip or .tar downloaded from Humbolt still does not work (the same error as described by others). I am using Mac OS X 10.4.8.

BTW - It would be nice to also test the transcripts version for 1.6, even if it is an older version. (I do understand how you want to focus all your development energies towards Moodle v1.7 at this point) Gradebookv2 won't be ready for Moodle v1.7 until Fall 2007 according to the developer, and this is essential for my Moodle use.
Picture of Douglas Dixon

Actually I am going to get it working with 1.6 first since I dont have to deal with roles, and then upgrade it for roles as its an easy coding job. I am still working on this and I am trying to fix my download problem (I hope its just the host that I am using smile ) Anyways I am working with Jeff (the developer of the gradebook [he actually works about 5 feet from me]) to make sure that its compatable.

Doug
Picture of Brian Schmidt

I'm guessing there's been no luck with the download issue(s)? I went to the download page for the modules/plug-ins, but there's nothing to download from the directory it points to. sad
Picture of josh squires

If there is any way for some one to start setting up a chain email with this module that would be awsome. This feature is one of the main reasons that we have not been able to implement moodle at my organization. I think that the work being done is awsome!

I would even be willing to host it on my site for a short time while the download issue is being fixed.
Picture of Douglas Dixon

Ok, I think that I got the download fixed. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Also I have set up a source forge account and I am in the process of finalizing it. Sorry about the delays, but I am a student with 4 jobs and I am very busy, but I am working on this, as I want to make a contribution to head. I am willing to set up a mailing list, so if you want to be on it, please e-mail me.

Doug
Picture of Mariana vd Walt

Hello Douglas

What is the status of this module for 1.8? Can I download and install it?

Thanks
Mariana
OU

I'm not sure if it'll work on 1.8...it works on Moodle 1.5.4 if that helps you any.

Thanks,

Brian

Picture of Rein Laaneser

Hi
I tried to install, unpack fail transcript.tar.gz to mod folder. Even when i will change permissions to 777 moodle will still say:
Module "transcript" is not readable - check permissions
Any idea?

Picture of Douglas Dixon

First, I am glad to hear that people can download and unpack the module, that is a good first step.
Second, the permissions for the object should be 777. Also please make sure that the owner of the files is the web software. Also, the transcripts does not go in the mod folder, it needs to go into the root directory of your moodle installation (ex /path to your moodle site/moodle/transcripts [the same directory as admin, blocks, course, mod, etc...]) If you put it in any other directory, it will not work.

Doug
Picture of Rein Laaneser

Thank you. I did get it working.
I can set up current Term and I will see the result in Enter or Revise Final Grades from testing course.
But in submitting revised grades, I will get result
This SQL relies on obsolete tables! Your code must be fixed by a developer.

It is in page /transcript/entergrade/recordRevisedGrade.php
Same error text will appear in cliking View Transcript
page /transcript/viewtranscript/viewTrans.php?id=2

Sincerely,

Rein

Picture of Douglas Dixon

What version of moodle are you working in?

I can verify that this works in Moodle 1.54 and 1.6 but I have not fully tested it in 1.7 and I have not tested it at all in moodle 1.8.

On that note, I am working on several different versions, so that there will not be these issues between different versions of moodle.
OU

I recently downloaded the "transcript" module & I'm having a problem. For some reason, when I download the data to a spreadsheet, it only shows me the "User ID". I would much rather have it show me the user's full name. Is this possible?
Picture of Douglas Dixon

Yes it is possible, but it creates more redundant data in the DB and could cause a slight performance issue, if any. It would require extensive editing of the module. You are welcome to do this, but I have another project with a deadline, and I might not be able to get to it for a while.

OU

Thanks for the info.  It just makes it difficult to figure out who is who & what not...If I have a big list of students, then I have no way to determine that User ID 3 corresponds to John Doe, while User ID 4 corresponds to Jane Doe.  There's a lot of unnecessary research that I would have to do...
OU

Doug,

I was able to fix the script to pull both the first name & the last name of the student.

If you would like me to email you a zip file of the modified script, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brian

Picture of Douglas Dixon

Yes I would like to see it. You can e-mail it to me, or you can post it as an attachment.
OU

Here it is...Thanks!
Picture of Srinivas Phani Kavuri

Hi All,
I have installed the transcripts module and am getting the following message:
"There are no classes availble for downloading grades!" Can anyone guide me how to integrate the grades to the transcript.
Thank you for your help in advance.

Srinivas
Picture of Douglas Dixon

What version of Moodle and what version of the gradebook do you have installed?
Picture of Srinivas Phani Kavuri

I am new to moodle family and using 1.8 version of moodle.
Picture of Tom Cox

I have tried install on 1.7 and 1.8 and I get the same error. I also get the "this SQL relies on obsolete tables" when I try to view transcripts. From what I have gathered it has something to do with roles after 1.7. The transcript tables are there, just nothing in them? 

Has anyone got this module working with 1.7 or 1.8? If so, any help would be appreciated. Or even better, any ideas about across course grades for a single student other than gradebook 1.9?

Picture of Danny Franks
SQL Issues

I installed the newest version correctly and it works to an extent. I am using Moodle v1.7.1... While I am trying to view a transcript, I get an error...

This SQL relies on obsolete tables! Your code must be fixed by a developer.

Any ideas?
Picture of Sebastien P.
Re: SQL Issues

Have you found any answer about this? I am having the same problem.

Picture of Sebastien P.

It looks like the 2 last queries used in viewTrans.php are using a table called: {prefix}user_students, which does not exit in version 1.8.2 .

so does anybody know what happened to this table? I am looking in the documentation and does not say anything about getting rid or merging this table.

There is a table " course_display" which has 2 columns referred in those queries: course and userid, but I tried to run a query using this table and does not return anything. I am not sure if my information , which is still test is enough to test. But try this query and let me know how it works for you:

$ipCourses = get_records_sql("SELECT c.shortname, c.fullname
FROM {$CFG->prefix}course c, {$CFG->prefix}user u, {$CFG->prefix}course_display us, {$CFG->prefix}course_meta cm,
{$CFG->prefix}course c1, {$CFG->prefix}course_categories cc
WHERE c.id = cm.parent_course
AND c1.id = cm.child_course
AND cc.id = c1.category
AND us.userid = u.id
AND us.course = c1.id
AND cc.name ='".$current.
"' AND u.id =".$id.
" ORDER BY c.shortname");

$regCourses = get_records_sql("SELECT c.shortname, c.fullname
FROM {$CFG->prefix}course c, {$CFG->prefix}user u, {$CFG->prefix}course_display us, {$CFG->prefix}course_meta cm,
{$CFG->prefix}course c1, {$CFG->prefix}course_categories cc
WHERE c.id = cm.parent_course
AND c1.id = cm.child_course
AND cc.id = c1.category
AND us.userid = u.id
AND us.course = c1.id
AND cc.name ='".$next.
"' AND u.id =".$id.
" ORDER BY c.shortname");

Picture of Douglas Dixon

Hi, I just happened to read this post, and I have to say, I am concerned. I didnt realize that my module broke, and I am sorry about this. Unfortunately, I have been getting alot of paid moodle work that keeps me from maintaining the transcript module. At this point, I am probably going to recommend that everyone stop using this module and I will remove it in the next few days. While I hate doing this, I believe its necessary as I do not have the time to maintain it, as the paid projects have a higher priority. Unless people are willing to donate to the cause (and I dont mean so sound rude about it, but its hard to keep a personal project up whem I have higher priorities), it will be removed shortly.
Picture of Avrila Klaus
Language Problem

When I uploaded this module, something about my languages setup for the whole installation went kind of crazy. Now instead of regular titles I have things like administrationsite and calendar all over the place. How do I fix this?

Thanks!
Capt. Moodle
Re: Language Problem
Group DevelopersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers
I replied to your other post. It is customary on the Moodle.org forums to try to avoid cross posting (i.e. posting the same or similar message/question in multiple forums). Thanks for your help in helping to keep the information consolidated and in one place. Peace - Anthony
Picture of Brandon Blackmoor

I am very interested in this module. Do you have any idea how much work it would be to update it to work with Moodle 2? I would be happy to assist in this project.