Yes, Moodle.org is slow right now

Yes, Moodle.org is slow right now

by Martin Dougiamas -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I'm doing an intensive upgrade of the VERY big moodle.org log table - looks like it's going to take half an hour or so.

Something for you all to look forward to on your own sites when you upgrade to 1.2.  smile

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: Yes, Moodle.org is slow right now

by Huib van Wees -
Well, It's not that slow right now, but your table upgrade is probablely done by now...

I think the biggest Moodle site is moodle.org right now , so the upgrade of all those moodle sites don't take that much time... I think.. wink

Was the upgrade successfull ?!
In reply to Huib van Wees

Re: Yes, Moodle.org is slow right now

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Still going ... wide eyes Wow.

It's chugging through all the logs adding a new field based on some of the other data - the result will be much better log displays when viewing per activity.

I'm going to go to bed and work out how long it took in the morning! smile  (And then try to think of a faster method)